বৃহস্পতিবার, ২১ মার্চ, ২০১৩

PFT: Eli believes Cruz will stay with Giants in 2013

Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Green Bay PackersGetty Images

Charles Woodson played a pivotal role in the play that made the Tuck Role famous and he was happy to see the rule die on Wednesday.

?Hallelujah,? Woodson said during an interview with the NFL Network. ?It shouldn?t have taken this long. It?s been 11 years I guess now. It?s about time that they turned it over. It really was just a badly explained rule from the jump, and it didn?t make a whole lot of sense the way the rule was interpreted.So I think the best thing was for them to just throw it out.?

Based on the rest of the interview, the vote to abolish the rule gave Woodson a rare reason to smile. Woodson has had just one visit since becoming a free agent, with the 49ers last week, and said he?s resolved to remain patient in a market that?s been slower than he?d like.

?I thought it would be a little more interest,? Woodson said. ?I think, looking back, this is my second time in free agency and I?ve kind of been shunned both times. So I guess this time around, I?m a little more patient with it and just waiting around to see what happens.?I don?t take it personal. I understand how the game goes, I?ve seen it for 15 years now, and I?ve seen how it works. Just got to have a little patience.?

With the 49ers signing Craig Dahl, Woodson?s likely right about needing patience. There?s been word of interest from the Texans if Ed Reed winds up elsewhere and other teams may also turn their attention in his direction as free agency continues.

Source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/20/eli-manning-believes-victor-cruz-will-be-a-giant-in-2013/related/

downton abbey season 3 Buckwild 2013 Calendar chris christie sofia vergara American Horror Story Patti Page

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন